Perfect Dyeing Service
Our fabulous in-house dyeing service offers 2 options for colouring dyeable shoes.
The Standard Colour chart has 45 different colours to choose from and our dyeing team will accurately hand colour your shoes to your desired shade. Or if you can’t find the colour your after in our Standard colours we also have an excellent Custom Colour service!
The team in our Perfect Colour Studio will mix and apply each colour by hand. Just send us a swatch of your desired colour, preferably of the fabric you’d like us to match to, (but a paint card or spool of thread will do), and our expert team will match and test it before dyeing your items.
Our dyeing service is perfect for matching or co-ordinating:
- Bridal shoes/bag to your wedding gown (or to a fun, contrasting shade!)
- Bridesmaids’ shoes to their dresses
- Mother of the Bride shoes/bags to their hats and outfits
- Prom and Ball shoes to dresses and gowns
- Shoes and bags for any special occasion, such as a day at the races or cruise-wear
- Extend the wearability of your bridal shoes by having them dyed after the big day.
We’ll dye any shoes, so long as they are dyeable satin, and can even lighten ivory shoes to white.
The process is very simple. Just ask your chosen stockist for a dye form, fill it out and they’ll handle the rest! We can dye shoes when you order them, before delivery, or alternatively, if you already have your shoes, they can be sent to us via a stockist nearest to you.
If you need any help or advice our friendly customer service team are on hand to answer any questions you may have just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org